Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My lost thought

Salam, creeping human

If anyone find, it this is my second dominant blog after my 365's project. I miss writing my POV and since my 365 are too public especially my family, and hence I create this.

I also try to keep this site low and anonymous, if anyone find out who I am, shit the stuff out, it's not that I want to keep it secret, I just want to lay low~

...and no I'm not going to talk something bad about someone behind their back, I just want to express my view, perspective, feeling or emotion maybe, if I have one.....

Anyway....the reason for this is....I don't know....maybe you could find it for me, I couldn't find mine. Sometimes there is a thing that don't have a reason and even if there is, it just an excuse to point out your reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment