Sunday, June 5, 2011

Too much of streotyping could kill you

This is for someone I know.....


Another bullshit rant; few years ago, but not too far back, that will make me very old, people know me for being the emo/goth/weird/freaky kid. I admit that I was not that extrovert back then and keeping handful of friends so that I won't be in 'lone wolf' status all the time.
But my classmates were cool and didn't think that difference didn't break us apart, it make us one helluva wrecking badass class.

Anyway, I have this particular friend that I feel offended and not someone that I want to talk to, actually its more like whenever I talk to her my IQ drop dead. Say, I name this person as 'plastic bitch'. This person was all nice and kind to everyone, which is a good thing because I was a terrible jerk back then and maybe still now. This 'plastic bitch' and I were not really a close friend of mine, rather a classmate that happened to be in the same sort of group. Although 'plastic bitch' was really happy-go-lucky, this person has say something that I really really feel dump. I was holding a picture of my classmate that was slightly photoshop and the conversation goes like this:

Me: haha, damn, she looks like that girl, um..... who that new artist that sing (some song that I forgot the title but it was a pop genre song)
Plastic bitch: you mean a goth singer or something?
Me: *poker face*

Honestly I don't know any goth singer or band back then, except Evanescene, I was am into all rock band. Fyi, I also listen to pop music.

So yeah, I'm sorry that I'm not 'goth' enough for you to streotype me. Probably you spent way too much with people of your league that you somehow forgot 'goth' people also listen to different song genres.

Maybe the person is too ignorant or dumb or not in full shilling, I don't know and I rather not care anymore and thank God that I don't have to be with this plastic bitch anymore

I'm not saying names or pointing fingers, if you feel offended by this then go screw youself. If you are the 'plastic bitch' and read this rant then I'm glad that we are no longer connected, so please don't try to leave message (this is not a request.....This is a fucking order)

No comments:

Post a Comment